Customer Service Manager (MLM)
Our client is an international company focusing mainly in nutrition, health and beauty products. As part of their Asia expansion, they are looking to hire a Customer Service Manager who will lead the CS department of Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia and Hong Kong to ensure continual growth in revenue. This international multi-level marketing company has a dynamic working environment that is energetic and values strongly on creativity and new ideas.
Salary : 80,000 – 100,000 THB / month
Reason for Opening: New position due to business expansion
- Helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organization.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
- Handle face to face inquiries and concerns about company policies, products, and other related programs from distributor.
- Manage a team of customer services staff, work with CS Supervisor to make sure the distributor enrollment and order procedure run smoothly.
- Explain policies & procedures and compensation plan to distributors, communicating effectively with both offices to ensure consistency of response
- Maintain contact with local leaders to identify sales trends and areas for improvement. Work closely with leaders from Presidential Directors and above.
- Ensure a high level of professionalism and service within the CS department.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Thai nationality, Female / male.
- Age not over 45 years old.
- At least 6 years of sales or customer service experience, and 2 years at managerial level.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- MLM industry experiences is an advantage
- Can creatively solve complex problems
- Good communicate skill in both writing and speech.
- Able to communicate in English (spoken and written)
- Good in PC skill (office, internet).
- Annual bonus
- Overseas trip (quarterly)
Interested and qualified candidates please send your CV to Khun Onn at firstname.lastname@example.org