Accounting Manager (MLM)
Our client is an international company focusing mainly in nutrition, health and beauty products. As part of their Asia expansion, they are looking to hire an Accounting Manager who will lead the accounting department of Thailand to ensure continual growth in revenue. This international multi-level marketing company has a dynamic working environment that is energetic and values strongly on creativity and new ideas.
Salary : 80,000 THB / month
Reason for Opening: New position due to business expansion
- Preparing and analyzing information to assess the current and future financial status of the company.
- Planning the company’s budget.
- Ensuring accounting operations comply with procedures and internal controls.
- Being responsible for financial statements, financial package, budget preparation, cost accounting and cash flow.
- Verifying the accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensuring the information is recorded in compliance with the company’s policies and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the company’s accounting complies with Thailand’s accounting standards & tax regulations.
- Handling tax and audit activities, ensuring timely year-end audit and in coordination with corporate functions.
- Analysing and arranging business performance reports for the management team.
- Controlling the company’s income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Overseeing the extension of credit to customers.
- Handling import – export and shipment documentation.
- Contacting shipping company and managing shipment deliveries.
- Recording cash, cheques and credit card transactions.
- Reporting directly to the management team.
- Male / female, aged 30 – 40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 7 years of accounting experience that must include leadership in accounting & financial roles.
- Must be CPD certified
- Experienced in MLM is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MLM business is beneficial.
- Must be knowledgeable on accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English communication and be able to work independently.
- Mature, reliable, active, circumspect, hands on, fast learner, good interpersonal skills and able to perform well under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates please send your CV to Khun Onn at firstname.lastname@example.org